Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas goodness...

hello my lovely little followers...
i hope you have all had a fantastic Christmas filled with love, happiness and family times.
i had a great day...loved seeing the joy on the faces of my niece and nephew...
the most special part was when my 2 year old niece, Noelle, was sitting at the table with all of the family and said "Oh wow! I've got all my people here!" so cute. first time in ages we've all been together - including my mister. his first Christmas home in 6 years! was so nice having him home.....he does have the man-flu now though. oh dear. he's not feeling too flash :(

last night i went to a concert with my fabulous friend Nik, her boyf and my mister. Jimmy Barnes!!! with Midnight Youth opening for him. was SO much fun. i was dancing with the mister...twirling and boogying the night away!

i thought i would share a few snaps that i've taken over the last few days...events of christmas, beautiful blooms, etc....still haven't developed the film from pomme yet, but that will be happening soon - can't wait!

Christmas tree beauty. nothing like the smell of a REAL pine tree


 Rose garden







old world charm




grow your own



decorative



the christmas treats i made for the girls at work. mallowpuffs, white choc, jaffas and spearmint leaves




Wishing everyone a safe and happy new year and a great Summer holiday! thank you all for your amazing support this year. here's to a happy and rewarding 2011!!!!

no regrets. just love

No comments:

Post a Comment