Wednesday, September 15, 2010

first ever blog post

hey. so this is my first blog post ever. weird. but good.

this blog is dedicated to finding beauty in the world again. after a year of suffering with depression, i've decided I need some extra motivation - and a place to work through things. who knows, maybe I could even help someone else?

this is a space for dream words. love words. made up words, flying words, fall down and get up words. i want to get to know the sound of my inner voice. i want to be creative. i want to be generous. i want to be bold.


after all. "life is not about finding yourself. life is about creating yourself" - George Bernard Shaw.


welcome to my journey. no regrets. just love.
>

1 comment:

  1. Courage in the face of adversity - sharing reality brings hope - fellowship helps hold up the mirror and hold the hands that can let go - freedom is found and love blossoms. Praise God!

    ReplyDelete