Sunday, September 26, 2010

weekend..


this weekend has been full of ups and downs.
friday was meant to be the day i said goodbye to my mister.
but, delightfully, we were given another day together cos his work changed their mind on where they were sending him.
so. we got friday as a bonus.
saturday a.m was an early one. 5am awake. finalise packing. then i dropped him at the shuttle place in town.
tearful goodbye.
saying goodbye is hard. it never gets easier. 3 months apart is hard.
but this is all part of my journey. our journey. our life at the moment.
it's not forever.
i can't wait for the day when he comes home for good and there will be no more sad goodbyes.

countdown is on now....until i see my mister again.


but then i spent some time with some friends, which lifted my spirits.
laughs, great food, wine. was great to take my mind off the lonely times ahead.
tonight, though, my heart is lonely.
i look at the la-z-boy where he usually sits.
but he's not there.

i really REALLY hope these months go fast.
christmas is coming.
i just hope it hurries the frick up!


No comments:

Post a Comment