Saturday, September 18, 2010

gym-tastic

so. today begins the active journey for me.
went back to the gym for the first time in, like, well...um. I forget.

My personal trainer was surprised that i actually turned up.
that can't be good. ha.

but i went. motivation to actually get there is what kills me.
so i'm not gonna let it.
i'm gonna get off my backside and do something physical.

my motivation now?
some would think - summer is coming.
but that's not it.

getting active enough that i don't need my meds.
that's my motivation.

oh, and the fact that maybe if i start looking good then maybe my Mister will get motivated too. haha. love you hunny. just as you are. you know that. x

so i managed 45 mins at the gym today. which was super fab seeing as i hadn't been in ages.
and what's better -
i actually felt amazing afterwards.
like i always do after a workout

this blog is going to be my accountability. i'm going to go more than just once a week for my P.T sesh. I'm gonna actually go on my own time. cos i want to. not cos someone is making me.

hmm...let's see how this goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment