Thursday, September 16, 2010

inspiration

people from my life become my inspiration.
some from the past.
some from the present.
no doubt, and hopefully, in my future.

My main inspirational character throughout my life was my Granddad.
A truly selfless man. Saw the light in every situation.
A man of faith. uncompromising. regardless.

an inspirational person from my present is my sister Kylie.
a life of ups and downs, wins and losses. she is a survivor.
nothing anyone has said or done has kept her down.
in her personal life. or her business life.
she is a fighter.
her creativity has flourished and is now evident as her beautiful jewellery range - ReallyReally Design, which you can see here
i am forever proud of her achievements. and she inspires me to keep going.


first installment of many. i have a number of inspirations.
i guess in that i am truly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment